TransGrid is a high voltage power distribuition, operates the major high voltage electricity transmission network in NSW and the ACT Australian states, connecting generators, distributors and major end users. In a joint project based on dedication, trust and open communication, CommTel and Dynamic Design has worked alongside with TransGrid.
Migration of MDF and DDF spread sheets, OPGW Network spread sheets and Network Visio drawings to ConnectMaster, including the system configuration, equipment modelling and customized reports development. Taking into account System interfaces for Ellipse Asset Management system and K2 Workflow system. Turnkey Project for the data validation and migration of existing MS Access based system (STRIDE). This system was the main records system for TransGrid’s transmission network.
Cable – km (FO und Co): 11.100
Patch Panels: 1.336
Network Elements: 1.163
Connection Points: 398.600
- Turnkey Project
- Workshops creating technical design for implementation and migration
- Installation and solution configuration (Including Component Modelling)
- Creation and configuration of specific reports and schematic outputs to the system
- Design of Interfaces to existing systems
- Data validation and migration system installation, test and start-up
- Training and implementation consulting