ElectraNet | Asia & Pacific
ElectraNet is the owner and operator of the South Australian Electricity Transmission Grid, with a 275 kV backbone transmission Network transporting power throughout the state. In a joint project based on dedication, trust and open communication, CommTel Networks Solutions and Dynamic Design by VertiGIS™ has worked alongside South Australian Electricity Transmission Specialist ElectraNet to carry out a comprehensive Network Data Migration Plan.
The project was undertaken without needing to expand ElectraNet’s existing in – house team. Together, the two companies implemented ConnectMaster™, a best – of – breed Telecommunications Network Inventory and Design System. Powerful, intuitive and user-friendly, it provides an expansive and configurable platform for documenting all aspects of Infrastructure – Based Telecommunications Networks, giving users an integrated view of their operations. The Network itself is comprised of Copper, Optical Fibre, Microwave PDH, SDH and IP Technologies, all sourced from a wide range of manufacturers.
- Design, Customizing & Implementation of the Software ConnectMaster™
- Data Validation and Remediation
- Data Migration of all Legacy Data and Data Import of a existing Service and Resource – Database into ConnectMaster™
- System Installation, Test and Start – Up
- Training and Implementation Consulting
ABOUT THE PROJECT
|Region||Asia & Pacific
|Patch Panels||10 539
|Active Network Components||4 797