Administration Manage your Telecommunications network
This module controls the operations that users and/or user groups can perform in specific areas of the database. Also, the module keep records of the activity which changes to data in the system.
Main Characteristics Connect Master provides different access levels to different type of users
Extended User RightsThe Extended User Rights module controls the operations that users and/or user groups can perform in specific areas of the database. The following are some of the features of this module:
- Provides an interface for defining system usage permissions for individual users or user groups
- Allows the restriction of create, edit or delete functionality within certain hierarchies of the location system.
- Allows the restriction of create, edit or delete functionality for all object types in the system
HistoryThe history module is an activity log that records all the changes to data in the system. The history module:
- Records user, time, object, action and values associated with create, edit or delete activities.
- Provides history reports that can be filtered based on username, type of action (Create, Change, and Delete), date affected and object class.
- Provides statistical graphs of user activity and class of objects affected.
- Provides a calendar view of actions for a specific user to understand what actions were done on what day and in what timeframe.
- Archive history logs and restore archives for viewing.
Brochures Helping you to improve Data Quality and Consistency
FTTx Rapid Network Planner